Whether you are an OnlyFans subscriber or creator, there may come a time when you feel the need to remove your account.
Perhaps you no longer have the time to create material or don’t want to continue paying the various channels’ subscription costs.
You’re at the right place if you want to delete your account because it’s a really simple process. We demonstrate how to delete your OnlyFans account as a creator or subscriber in this article.
How to Delete OnlyFans Account as a Subscriber or Creator?
Only a few steps are required to delete your OnlyFans account from your iPhone:
- Open the OnlyFans app on your iPhone.
- Select the small icon that resembles a person with a circle around them in the bottom right corner of the app’s “Home” screen.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click “Account” under “Settings.” The “Delete Account” option can be found by scrolling through the account menu. Click this.
- A CAPTCHA form will appear on the “Delete Account” screen.
- In the bar next to the image, type the numbers and letters you see there.
- When this verification code has been entered accurately, the “Delete Account” button on the right will become red.
- To permanently remove your account, click this button.
A similar procedure is used to delete your OnlyFans creator account from your iPhone:
- Locate and launch the OnlyFans app on your iPhone.
- Locate the icon that resembles a circle with a person inside it in the bottom right corner of the “Home” screen, and click on it.
- Scroll down to “Settings” and click it in the pop-up drop-down menu.
- Select “Account” under “Settings.”
- Scroll down the account menu until you see “Delete Account,” then touch on it.
- A “Verification Code” bar will be seen when the screen first loads. Enter the symbols you see in the image for the numbers and letters into the adjacent bar.
- After correctly entering this code, you can press the “Delete Account” button underneath it once it turns red.
It won’t remove instantly because it is a creator account rather than a subscriber account. Instead, it will continue to be disabled until all of your account’s subscriptions have expired.
No one will be able to subscribe to your profile after you disable it. Once all the subscriptions have expired, OnlyFans will then remove your account permanently.
How to Delete an OnlyFans Account on an Android Device?
You can follow these steps to remove your OnlyFans account if you use an Android device:
- Open your OnlyFans app after unlocking your Android device.
- Go to the screen’s bottom and click the “Profile” icon (on the far right). Select “Settings” and then “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to “Delete Account” in the “Account” menu, then tap it.
- Enter a verification code that complies with the symbols and digits in the screen image on the “Delete Account” page. You can tap on the “Delete Account” button once it has become active.
- If you’re certain you want to remove the account, a pop-up will ask you. Then select “Yes, Delete.“
The following procedures must be followed in order to remove your OnlyFans creator account on an Android device:
- Open OnlyFans on your Android device, then swipe up to find the “Profile” icon in the lower right corner.
- Select “Settings” and then “Account” from the “Profile” menu.
- Scroll down to “Delete Account” in the “Account” option. Just click it.
- In this option, you must enter a verification code that exactly matches the image that is displayed on the screen. When this is entered accurately, the “Delete Account” button will change to a bright red colour. Tap it.
- You will be prompted to confirm your decision to terminate the account. To delete, click “Yes.”
These actions will disable your account because it is a creator account and stop new subscribers from subscribing to your channel.
When all of the current subscriptions have ended, OnlyFans will permanently erase your account.
How to Delete an OnlyFans Account from a PC?
There are several procedures involved in deleting your OnlyFans account on your computer. Here’s how to go about it:
- Register with OnlyFans.com.
- Click the “Profile” symbol, which looks like a person with a circle around them, at the top.
- On the right side of the screen, a menu will appear. Locate and select the “Settings” option.
- Click “Account” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page that appears until you see the headline “Delete Account.” Enter the verification code and click the right drop-down arrow.
- The “Delete Account” button underneath the code will then turn red. To delete the account, click it.
- As an OnlyFans creator, it’s simple to delete your account on a PC:
- Go to OnlyFans.com and register an account.
- On the “Home” screen, click the “Profile” button that is on the top of the page, far to the right. On the right side of the screen, a menu will appear. Go to this menu and select “Settings.”
- After that, the “Settings” page will load. “Account” can be found in the menu on the left side of the screen. Just click it.
- Scroll down to the “Delete Account” heading on the “Account” page. This direction has an arrow pointing down to the right. To view the verification code, tap on this.
- Type the code that corresponds with the image. At that point, the “Delete Account” button will turn on. Now that you have clicked on it, you can delete your account.
It’s crucial to keep in mind that your account won’t be officially deleted until your last channel subscription has expired. Your account will be inactive until that time.
Your account will now be disabled, making it impossible for new subscribers to sign up. Your account will be permanently deleted once your current subscriptions run out.